|Start of paper submission Date:||September 01, 2022|
|Final paper submission Date:||Jan 30, 2023 Midnight|
|Notification of Acceptance Date:||Feb 10, 2023 onwards|
|Registration End Date:||Feb 10, 2023 Midnight|
|Camera Ready paper submission date:||January 31, 2023|
|Conference Dates:||December 7 - 8, 2023|
|Name of Account:||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science|
|Bank Name:||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Branch Name:||HINDUSTHAN UNIVERSITY CAMPUS|
|Bank Address:||, POST BOX NO.1, RAJIV GANDHI SALAI, T.N.603103|
• Pay Registration Fees Online-NEFT / RTGS / Wire Transfer in our Indian
Overseas Bank (All authors from India/Outside India). While making online payment, author's are further
requested to mention their < Paper ID> and
• Registration fee includes conference proceedings, delegate kit, refreshment, & working lunch for all the conference days. • If more than one author's of same paper wishes to attend the conference to present their paper, then one has to do full registration and others have to register as co-author ie. 60% of applicable registration fee.
• Only Full-Time Students are considered under Student’s Registration. If an author is Register as Student then he/she must show/send a copy of valid Student ID.
• Everybody, who has paid the conference fees, will receive an official receipt at the conference venue.
• No CANCELLATION & REFUND of Registration Fee.
• In case of high similarity index, or submission in its own repository. Author is itself whole sole responsible if IEEE reject to publish it into its library. as the copyright is reanfered to IEEE the organizing team of the ICADICS 2023 is not responsible for this and there is no refund for this case.
• Please note that the registration fee. is only for paper publication, attending the conference etc. Authors should bear all lodging and boarding expenses on their own.
• Please mail to us filled registration form, copyright and camera ready copy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have any questions regarding registration process of your paper, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Submission of IEEE Xplore compatible manuscripts and copyright form to ICADICS 2023 (Conference ID: ######)
The steps you have to follow in re-submitting the final version of your paper:
• Please strictly follow IEEE Template (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html) Use the A4 format. DO NOT use the US Letter format and do not paginate your paper. Revise as per REVIEWERS,COMMENTS for your paper, which are intended to help you to improve your paper before the final publication. The listed comments should be addressed carefully in your revision, It is mandatory for all authors to incorporate all the changes suggested by reviewers else their paper will be excluded from conference proceedings.
• Each paper must not exceed 8 pages including figures and references. Papers beyond 8 pages are subject to page surcharges and must not less than 5 pages.
• In accordance with the IEEE policy, plagiarism in any form, at any level, is unacceptable. Therefore, the conference reserves the right to reject the final manuscript which is found to have high degree of plagiarism after registration without refund.
• Before creating your PDF, proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
• For any query feel free to talk on Mob- 9445257280, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: Your paper will be excluded from proceedings at any level of quality checks carried out by
IEEE. Conference organizers are not responsible if your paper detects plagiarism or any lack in quality
reported by IEEE after submission of final proceedings (camera ready copies) to IEEE. Conference
organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole
responsibility of author's if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No
registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the IEEE.